Website Design & Development Services Built in Glasgow
Included in all our web design prices & quotes.
Rest assured that all our web design prices and eCommerce quotes include the following features to make your development, SEO and online marketing experience worthwhile.
- Full website management & SEO training provided to enable you to manage & extend your website & business.
- Accessible & mobile responsive design to allow your site to be viewed on any mobile or tablet device.
- Website compatible across devices: Android, iPhone, tablets & browsers: IE, EDGE +, Firefox, Chrome, Safari.
- Full first year domain & hosting configuration, set up, disaster recovery and backups included.
- 10 Email accounts set up with your own domain name, includes online mailbox support & setup.
- Full IP & copyright ownership of all design work, source code and related accounts transferred to you.
- First years website support, hosting & training included in the price we quote for your web site.
Website Design, Development & Training Grants
The full website design process from start to finish can be an expensive project to undertake especially for a new or startup business, we have access to various grants and funding from business development and regional council grants to help you offset the overall cost of your project.
We can advise you on the easiest and most cost effective financial grant for your project
Customer Analytics & SEO Metrics
- Search engine marketing & SEO (Search Engine Optimisation), set up and training included with your quote.
- Linked to Google Analytics & Google Webmaster tools providing you with customer profiling information and website data.
- Get detailed current and historic web statistics from your website, from top referrals to traffic path analysis.
Key Website Design Focus Questions
Do you have clear, realistic, measurable, time related, and, achievable objectives, for your website design or development project ?
Your web design price range
You need to know how much you want to spend, we price web design and development work according to hours, daily rates or by fixed contract.
- Who is / are my target customer(s) and can they or should they be categorised?
- What is / are their social demographic profile(s)?
- In what manner do I want to communicate/talk with them through the web site? – formal, informal, chatty, authoritative, hip/happening, laddish etc.
- How / will / should this influence the desired style, look and feel of my web site?
- Who are my competitors?
- What are their strengths and weaknesses?
- What is / are my competitive advantage(s)?
Your Web Design and Branding
- Do I have favorite or benchmark sites to which style and feel I would like my site to follow?
- Do I have an existing logo / corporate brand to which my site must relate from a design perspective?
- Are there any colour palettes which I want reflected in my site’s design?
- Do I know my target customer/customer groups’ current buying habits?
- Where do they buy similar or the same products I will sell through my web shop?
- Can I identify the value(s) and advantages of offering my products for sale online?
- What are these values and advantages?
- How do my target customer/customer groups describe my products at product group level and down to product item – words and phrases?
- What generic words and phrases do they use to describe my market space?
- What is the geographic reach of my web proposition – local, national, worldwide etc
- What is / are my e-retailing USP(s) - unique sales proposition? low prices, convenience, service, delivery, pos, information and guidance, product range etc
- What external factors influence my target customer/customer groups buying habits – legislative, political, social, technological
- Why should my target customer/customer groups buy from me rather than them?