Online Payment Gateways & API integrations
We have extensive experience integrating Websites and Apps with all the major payment and transaction gateways.
Opayo, PayPal, Stripe, Worldpay, Braintree, WePay, Klarna, SagePay
All online payments are secure and insured for fraudulent transactions with PCI DSS Security standards and 3DS 2.0
API & Online Payment Development
eCommerce Development Work
We design and build online eCommerce shops that make money through our continuous web development program.
By checking, testing, and reporting on your website every week, we enable you to have your online e commerce system continually updated and optimised for customer usability and sales.
Payment Gateway Experience
Simplify your website UpKeep with web API's
- Web API is an API as the name suggests, it can be accessed over the web using the HTTP protocol.
- It is a framework that eases development of HTTP based RESTFUL services.
- Browser based API Calls include location, video,
- All browsers have a set of built-in Web APIs help access data.
Popular API Examples:
- YouTube API’s: Google’s API lets developers integrate YouTube and functionality into websites or applications. YouTube APIs include the YouTube analytics API, YouTube Data API, YouTube live streaming API, YouTube Player APIs and others.
- The Flickr APIs: It is used by developers to access the Flick photo sharing community data.
- Twitter APIs: Twitter offers two APIs, the REST API allows developers to access core Twitter data and the search API provides methods for developers to interact with twitter search and trends data.