eCommerce Design & Development Glasgow
The global eCommerce economy is projected at £6135 billion in 2020.
Why would you not think about a competitive online eCommerce presence ?
Our eCommerce websites are used for trading online, and on location. We have integrated into all common stock management, delivery and payment API's.
Our eCommerce systems can include a vast range of kit, from stock management and barcode scanning hardware, customer management and invoicing integration, payment and tracking API's, dumb kiosks & point of sale software.
We have years of eCommerce development experience with retail & warehousing systems we know how to make online eCommerce platforms work.
A recent estimate for the total market for online spending was 28.3% of the UK economy !
Payment Gateway Experience
eCommerce Development Work
We design and build online eCommerce shops that make money through our continuous web development program.
By checking, testing, and reporting on your website every week, we enable you to have your online e commerce system continually updated and optimised for customer usability and sales.
eCommerce Tips & Tricks
Think of your eCommerce shop like a physical store, online and offline retailers have spent millions testing theories and putting the most effective into practice.
- Where do supermarkets place there discounts.
- How easy is it to get to the checkout.
- How long does it take to checkout? could be FASTER!
- How long do I have to wait for my product.
- Are there hidden charges, VAT or Delivery.
- Are your prices (at the very least) competitive.
- Does your site look professional and secure.
- Do you offer loyalty rewards for your customers.
Think like a retailer, not a online store owner.
Key eCommerce developments
- Update website products in real time
- Automate sales and stock management
- Sales reports and customer invoicing
- 24/7/365 Online service
- Fully featured Google merchant integration
- Bulk price and product import
- Detailed customer profiling & feedback
67.45% of online shopping carts are abandoned and fail to reach the payment processing stage.
This means that when a customer is browsing through your website and decides to add an item to cart, there is a big chance they will not check out.
Our eCommerce platform offers discounts and automated reminders for abandoned carts to allow you to drive more sales and increase advertising and AdWords conversion rates.
Ecommerce Developer Systems
eCommerce Website Features