eCommerce Design & Development Glasgow
The global eCommerce economy was worth £241bn in 2016. The value of the web economy is projected (and currently on target) to double by the end of 2017.
Why would you not think about a competitive online eCommerce presence ?
Our eCommerce websites used for trading online over electronic systems.
Electronic systems include a vast range of kit, from stock management and scanning hardware, customer management and invoicing integration, payment and tracking API's, dumb kiosks & point of sale software, specialist shipping & delivery tracking.
We have loads of eCommerce development experience with retail & warehousing systems.
A recent estimate for the total market for online spending was 28.3% of the UK economy !
eCommerce Development Work
Check out some of our recently completed eCommerce design & development projects here. We build online shops that make money through our continuous web development programme. By checking, testing and reporting on your website every week we enable you to have your online e commerce system continually updated and reviewed for customer useability and conversion tracking.
eCommerce Tips & Tricks
Think of your eCommerce shop like a physical store, online and offline retailers have spent millions testing theories and putting the most effective into practice.
- Where do supermarkets place there discounts.
- How easy is it to get to the checkout.
- How long does it take to checkout? could be FASTER!
- How long do I have to wait for my product.
- Are there hidden charges, VAT or Delivery.
- Are your prices (at the very least) competitive.
- Does your site look professional and secure.
- Do you offer loyalty rewards for your customers.
Think like a retailer, not a online store owner.
eCommerce Website Features
Key eCommerce developments
- Update website products in real time
- Automate sales and stock management
- Sales reports and customer invoicing
- 24/7/365 Online service
- Fully featured Google merchant integration
- Bulk price and product import
- Detailed customer profiling & feedback
According a web research company based in the UK, 67.45% of online shopping carts are abandoned and fail to reach the payment processing stage.
This means that when a customer is browsing through your website and decides to add an item to cart, there is a big chance they will not check out.
Our eCommerce platform offers discounts and reminders for abandoned carts to allow you to drive more sales and increase conversion rates.