Bulk Email Campaigns & eMarketing in Glasgow
Crocodile Email Marketing allows you to keep your contact list up-to-date, and track user interest in detail by email opens or click throughs. Combined with a viral marketing strategy this can really boost interest and awareness of your business or brand.
Email Campaign Marketing In An Instant
Direct email mail straight to your customers email inbox with click tracking & more
We prevent the majority of spam detection and Junk email filters by installing our mail server under your domain name.
We throttle emails to specified domains, If outlook.com receives 100 emails a minute from one source they send everything to junk folders.
Email Click Tracking
eMarketing Campaign Advice
There are many considerations when you set up email campaign
How the email will be displayed in the different email clients (there are hundreds of email clients: Gmail, Yahoo! Outlook, Thunderbird, Apple Mail etc)
How to manage the email open statistics, click through rates and email list subscribers.
eCommerce HTML Email Review Reminder
Email Campaign Features
Building and managing your email marketing lists.
Built in technology will manage un-subscribes, bounces, subscriber updates, multiple marketing list and much more...
Design HTML Email Campaigns or create them yourself.
Crocodile can design bullet proof email marketing templates that are tested in almost all Email clients, MS Outlook, Lotus Notes, Hotmail, Thunderbird ... to name but a few to ensure email continuity on all computers.
Send email campaigns with delivery confidence.
Automated domain throttling allows you to stagger emails to any specified domain to avoid firewall triggers, hard and soft bounce management for individual subscribers, and user preference updates to keep in the server white-lists.
Track your Email Campaign results and User Interest.
See user specific email campaign opens, click through, forwards and bounces, you can track a vast amount of data to verify your marketing performance and ROI
Common HTML Email Campaign Mistakes & Pitfalls To Avoid.
Simple mistakes can result in accidental spam filtering .... email clients read the email first and evaluate whether it is spam, if you have any of the following items in your Email Campaign it may be classed as email spam.
- Using spammy phrases, like "Click here !" or "Once in a lifetime opportunity!"
- Going crazy with exclamation points !!!!!! especially in the subject line
- USING ALL CAPS, WHICH IS LIKE YELLING IN EMAIL (especially in the subject)
- Colouring their fonts bright red, or green.
- Using the word "girls" "xxx" ..... even "Essex Police" can trigger spam response as it has the word "sex"
- Sending a test to multiple recipients within the same company (that company's email firewall can only assume it's a spam attack)
- Sending the email with an unknown address, it is best to use firstname.lastname@example.org for all email campaigns, you can add a contact email to the campaign content.
- Don't send 1000 emails to the same domain ie. hotmail.com in 10 mins, they wont like it and most likely ban the email campaign you are sending.
- Can you handle 10% of them calling you at the same time for orders or enquiries ?