eCommerce Website Support, Training & SEO
Crocodile eCommerce development provides eCommerce website support, ecommerce training, SEO throughout Scotland and the UK in person or on-site to help you through the competitive online marketplace.
We have dedicated eCommerce training staff and online training material to reference for your staff to get a better inside knowledge of how the marketplace works.
Aimed at experienced business professionals, our eCommerce software training will help leverage the functionality of your eCommerce software and create a powerful and flexible e-commerce systems for your company.
If you want to launch a small eCommerce website or implement an international multi-store eCommerce website you can learn to design and develop the standard business processes and customer expectations required to ensure successful development of an eCommerce platform that delivers successful commercial results.
Recent Professional Website Design Project
eCommerce Website Support
As soon as you have signed up for our eCommerce website support package you have access to the latest eCommerce trends, data, training documents and our eCommerce Marketplace checker.
Standard support hours are Monday to Friday 10am till 6pm.
Typically we can provide 24 hr online support to eCommerce customers if required due to the financial implications of running an online store.
We also give you access to our automated backup and website recovery software.
eCommerce Software Traininig
Our eCommerce software training consists of the following advice
- Software review and process methodology.
- In depth training on eCommerce possibilities and limitation.
- Fronted website search & checkout usability review.
- Professional e-commerce website hardware & software audit.
- Backend order process & dispatch streamlining.
- SEO review, training and indepth competitor analysis.
- Local business listings compliance and location setup.
- Adwords, Merchant Center & trusted Store Checkup.
- eCommerce Support Desk & Support Contacts access.