Basically you have a host that is continuously inquiring for new targets using multiple communication methods, when a target has been located content is served to the target.
When we find a target the host sends an image, game, ringtone, brochure, etc. even URL to reference web pages.
Bluetooth Marketing .. so useful ?
Regular Bluetooth devices are limited in range to 10m which means that as targets walk through a designated area, the Bluetooth host will locate a moving “target” but there will be limited time to send relevant marketing information to that target before the target disappears.
Here is a list of high level features we can implement:
- Linux based, very robust and no licensing fees for the OS
- No software license fees
- Multiple Bluetooth radios for more simultaneous target connections
- Send over 25,000 messages per hour, 15 radios * 7 connections / 15 seconds/connection)
- Independent scanning from uploading channels.
- Multi threaded: Allows to upload to more than one device at the same time
- Web based campaign management
- Time Filters: allows you to choose when to start and when to end campaigns.
- Lottery function: Allows to send a file to X amount of people based on a "probability" chance.
- Name and Address filters: Allows to send campaigns to those who you really want.