Get a quick web design quote
Fill out the our quick web design quote form to get an instant Web Design, Development or eCommerce Quote.
We can supply you with web design sanity quotes, comparison quotes and funding application quotes.
We will endeavor to get back to you with a basic quote in a couple of hours.
Website Design Focus Questions
Do you have clear & measurable objectives, for your website design or development project ?
Your price range
You need to know how much you want to spend, we price web design and development work according to hours, daily rates or by fixed contract.
Who are your customers?
- Who is / are my target customer(s) and can they or should they be categorised?
- What is / are their social demographic profile(s)?
- In what manner do I want to communicate/talk with them through the web site? – formal, informal, chatty, authoritative, hip/happening, laddish etc.
- How / will / should this influence the desired style, look and feel of my web site?
Who are your competitors
- Who are my competitors?
- What are their strengths and weaknesses?
- What is / are my competitive advantage(s)?
Web Design and Brand Guidelines
- Do I have favorite or benchmark sites to which style and feel I would like my site to follow?
- Do I have an existing logo / corporate brand to which my site must relate from a design perspective?
- Are there any colour palettes which I want reflected in my site’s design?
- Do I know my target customer/customer groups’ current buying habits?
- Where do they buy similar or the same products I will sell through my web shop?
- Can I identify the value(s) and advantages of offering my products for sale online?
- What are these values and advantages?
- How do my target customer/customer groups describe my products at product group level and down to product item – words and phrases?
- What generic words and phrases do they use to describe my market space?
- What is the geographic reach of my web proposition – local, national, worldwide etc
- What is / are my e-retailing USP(s) - unique sales proposition? low prices, convenience, service, delivery, pos, information and guidance, product range etc
- What external factors influence my target customer/customer groups buying habits – legislative, political, social, technological
- Why should my target customer/customer groups buy from me rather than them?